Toll Free: 1-877-395-4321
Director of Operations
Toll Free: 1-877-395-4321
MICHELE LYNN ANDREWS
Account Manager, Calgary Office
US Mobile: 505-238-3922
Let BC Capital set you up with a line of credit today.
Please fill out and email or scan the above applications, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Major condominium repairs or maintenance can create significant financial burden for residents, particularly when it’s a large expenditure or when multiple projects are involved. We can provide financing for the following:
- Car-park upgrades
- Window upgrades
- Balcony upgrades
- Fire or plumbing retrofit
- Security systems
- Lighting retrofit
- Heating and air conditioning
- Painting/stucco renewal
Financing repairs is an excellent alternative to owner levies and offers a number of attractive benefits both to the Strata Corporation and the owners.
- There is no delay to work scheduling.
- Large expenses/costs can be spread over years.
- Lessens impact on condo owners’ personal savings or level of debt.
- Easier to sell your condo, new owner can take over the monthly payments similar to strata fees.
- Allows the cost of major repairs to be passed through to future owners who benefit from the work as well.
- No personal credit application or enquiry needed.
- No personal guarantee required.
BC Capital can finance a wide variety of equipment outside of the mainstream Traditional Equipment. Below is a short list of some of the equipment that we can finance. Please inquire about anything you do not see listed below.
- Audio Visual and Presentation
- Automobiles (consumer and corporate)
- Automotive Equipment
- Computers and Technology
- Cooling and Industrial Freezing
- Forklifts, Hoists and Man Lifts
- Heavy Construction
- Industrial Trucks and Tractor Trailers
- Medical and Dental
- Mobile Radios
- Photocopying and Reproduction
- Point of Sale and ATM
- Power Generation
- Telephone Systems
- Water Cooling
- Wood Working (Lathes/Machine Tooling Equipment)
Making it easy.
Your time is money and we appreciate that. BC Capital’s efficient and knowledgeable sales professionals will guide you through the application process and work with your equipment supplier to finalize the purchase.
Whether you are a ‘work at home professional’, small business owner or a growing company, BC Capital can deliver the solutions you need to meet your equipment management strategy. BC Capital can provide flexible financing solutions for your growing business and unique equipment needs. As lease underwriters, we have multiple funding sources available to us to which we can draw upon to tailor a financing package for your unique requirements.
We believe in having a strong relationship with our business customers and offer pre-approved lines of credit. Consider BC Capital the next time you go shopping for your business equipment. Let your BC Capital sales professional know which product you have selected and we will secure your business a line of credit so that you can negotiate the best price on your new equipment purchase with confidence. Your monthly payment will reflect the price you negotiated.
Talk to us before you make that next equipment purchase.
Equipment leasing is a powerful financial tool that can help you run and develop your business. Businesses use leasing for many of their equipment purchases. With the ability to lease just about any type of equipment, leasing can help you conserve cash, preserve lines of credit and keep your business on the leading edge.
- Flexible repayment options are available to satisfy your unique budgeting requirements.
- Working capital and credit lines remain free for other uses, such as increased investment in inventory or employee training.
- Leasing allows you to hedge against inflation; equipment at today’s prices is paid for from future earnings.
- Simplified budgeting and accounting with fixed payments. Lease payments are possibly 100% tax deductible.
- Avoid equipment obsolescence with the ability to upgrade technology at anytime during the lease term with minimal adjustments to your payments.
- Ability to finance 100% of the equipment price
Consider the Advantages
Leasing is essentially 100% financing and requires very little outlay for the ‘purchase’ of the equipment. You can immediately take advantage of the product without using existing capital or credit.
Preserves Existing Credit Lines
Leasing is an alternative credit source and does not interfere with established credit lines. In effect, it expands available working capital.
Equipment Cost to Revenue Flow
Leasing allows you to pay for the product as it is being used by the business, which means that the GST and PST are paid out over the term of the contract rather than one lump sum.
Limits Corporate Liability
Typically, no other assets of the company are pledged as collateral for the lease. The commitment is limited to the equipment rather than the entire company.
The Tax Advantage
Lease payments can be 100% deductible. Check with your accountant as to your own situation.
Simplifies The Accounting
A lease is a fixed cost, which does not change over the term of the contract which allows for accurate bookkeeping and minimal administrational requirements.
Since 1999, BC Capital Corporation’s management team has been offering creative and innovative financing solutions tailored to fit our customers’ business requirements. We pride ourselves on creating a win-win for both the lender and the borrower.
BC Capital’s mission is to provide our clients with cost effective leasing and financing for all types of equipment acquisitions, regardless of credit standing.
With over 30 years of combined industry experience, our team is able to leverage its strong relationships with Canadian and American funding sources, allowing us to select the right funding to match our customers’ needs. In short, we can provide approvals quickly where others cannot.
To learn more about how BC Capital can help your company finance it’s next acquisition, contact us any time.
BC Capital is pleased to offer our services in downloadable brochure format: